Monday, I flew home to Utah! Darren still had two finals so he and Courtney Nelson are driving home today. I am so excited for him to come home, and to have a brake. Now we can watch movies, go to movies, and be with our friends and family! It will finally feel like Christmas. Especially with the fresh layer of snow to welcome Darren home!
This week has been an exciting week my brother received his mission call! He is going to Omaha, Nebraska. I am so proud of him. He will be a great missionary, I know that the people in Nebraska will love him and will learn so much from him. He will be leaving on March 26th so we still have some time. Good luck Tyson we love you!
1 comment:
Hope your having a good christmas with the fam! Tell Tyson congrats for me, thats awesome!
Post a Comment