Saturday, March 15, 2008

Darren turns 26! Happy Birthday!


March 16th is my hot HUSBANDS birthday! I love him very much! For his birthday this year I surprised him with a Wii! He has wanted one for awhile. We are so excited to play it. Than two of our best friends took Darren and I to Dinner. Thank you Laura, and Cortney. Darren's birthday is on Sunday so we get to celebrate it both days! I aslo bought him a yummy red velvet cake to have with some friends of ours from our ward. I hope you have had a wonderful day! I love you!

5 comments:

The Crosman Family said...

Happy Birthday Darren - See you next week!!!!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Darren--Happy Birthday and hope that you have a great day! We miss you guys and love ya! We can't WAIT to see you when you guys come up to Salt Lake! Thanks for being such awesome friends!

.mel. said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I haven't been able to get the internet for a week, so I'm a little behind on the blogging!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Darren!!
Thanks for the post Lace! So lucky you live right by a Container Store!!! I am designing a few high-end homes in a development in St. George called the Ledges, it's my passion. Not necessarily interior designing, but I definitely could do that as well! I love it!!!
You're so cute you gave Darren a Wii!!
Thanks for letting Cort no my secret!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Darren, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm sorry we had to steal your wife away the next day...but we need our Lacey time too! Thanks for sharing your amazing wife with us for a few days! I hope you had a great birthday! -Ash