Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just a Reminder!

Most of you know I work part time at the GAP. I actually really enjoy it! You are always moving in a fast pace and working with different people. So getting to my point. PLEASE remember when you are in a retail store at ten minutes to close PLEASE don't unfold a nice clean stack of whatever you are looking at. Let the nice, cute, (that would be me) sales person HELP you. Oh, one more thing, PLEASE don't take twenty items in the dressing room at also ten minutes to close. We don't like waiting for you. We are open ALL day! Thank you for reading my reminder.
I worked last night if you couldn't tell and we had quit the rude customers. I have learned a different appreciation of people working in retail. Don't get me wrong, It's not like getting a college degree, but it is still someone there that helps you make yourself dress better. (hopefully) So next time when you are out shopping think twice before pulling out a shirt in the middle of a stack without putting the top of the shirts back! Thanks Lacey

3 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh my gosh Lace I have felt your pain! When I worked at Buckle I wanted to kill some people... I know this sounds like I might be over reacting, but I'm not! You know what I mean! haha the joys of retail! I miss you girl!

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Lacy! It was good to hear from you. We are in Rancho Cucamonga (big name! so I think we are about 40 miles from you... not to far. You are right by the LA temple! That is really cool. I think I might have to travel a little further to a temple session, but I am excited to go to the Cali temples. We are way to close to not get together. Lets plan on it for sure. I love reading your blog. :) Keep in touch.

Anika said...

Working retail is HARD! I worked at Abercrombie and wanted to hurt people sometime! We are coming to Disneyland... we should go out to dinner one night! That would be so fun... we're going October 22-26. I love Halloween, so I'm excited to see it all decorated. YAY!