It has been so long since I have posted. I have wanted to post sooner but when you are gone for so long coming home is like moving back in! So much to organize and put away. I still have 2 more rooms. That is what I will tackle this week!
We have had a whirl-wind of a holiday break. Darren's sweet grandma passed away in December so we started our break off with celebrating her life. We than had many fun parties, visited the dentist (with no cavities), finished our shopping, saw many movies and enjoyed Christmas!
I love the Holiday's but It would be nice to have more than two weeks to fit all the stuff in. When we come to visit for the two weeks there is NO down time. This is one thing I will have to learn while we are gone. Manage your time wisely!!! Here are a few pictures of our time in Utah. I forgot the camera for a few other parties.
We have had a whirl-wind of a holiday break. Darren's sweet grandma passed away in December so we started our break off with celebrating her life. We than had many fun parties, visited the dentist (with no cavities), finished our shopping, saw many movies and enjoyed Christmas!
I love the Holiday's but It would be nice to have more than two weeks to fit all the stuff in. When we come to visit for the two weeks there is NO down time. This is one thing I will have to learn while we are gone. Manage your time wisely!!! Here are a few pictures of our time in Utah. I forgot the camera for a few other parties.
6 comments:
Cute slide show Lace! It sure is fun living next to you when you do come in town. I am always sad when you leave:(
It was fun seeing you guys over Christmas! We love spending time with ya!
Oops. I guess Danny is signed into his PDA blog on this computer! Funny! He is random. This comment and the last one was from Mindi..
Holidays are crazy when you live in town - let alone when you're coming back TO town and have everyone and their dog that wants to see you! Glad to see you survived! And...that you actually had a husband to accompany you!
The ward party actually went OK. I feel great about it mostly because it's OVER! :) Our theme was "An Evening Ode to Christmas Morning" and we had everyone come in pajamas and served breakfast foods (in the evening, obvsiously since that was the only time we had). We ended up doing a chaotic caroling game then the primary kids did a spectacular Nativity scene with amazing homemade scenery that one of my committee members put together. That was it! Simple and relatively uneventful (thank goodness). In other words, nothing really to write home about!
On that note though, you said you've been on the activities committee a lot, right? Do you have any fun/favorite ideas you want to pass along for activities throughout the year? You know, in all your "spare time?"
Lacey it was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment. I wish you guys did live here so you could come. If you or Darren could email me with the boys email addresses who do live here, I would love to send them an invite. my email is brookeadennis@gmail.com. Thanks again and you can email me for my number if you ever need to talk, sometimes it is nice to talk to someone who understands.
i m from brasil i lives americana i m jail mr chairman globo tv mr roberto irineu marinho this men put polcie every day this men photo
Post a Comment