Monday, August 2, 2010

Utah


We have been in Utah for a week now and it has already been packed with a trip to Scipio! Darren's favorite place on earth! We had a little family reunion, a morning of golfing, a trip into Richfield for dinner, a horseback ride and boating. Unfortunately on that list I was unable to do half of the activities. I did enjoy my first time golfing! My mother in law, Debbie and I played every other hole for 9 holes. I made some okay shots and many not okay shots. But it was a lot of fun. I really should have picked up on golf way sooner. 3 months before you have a baby is kinda hard to perfect a hobby! So far we are having a wonderful time. This Friday we leave for a train ride all through Colorado. It sure will be a pregnant girls vacation. My two other sister in laws agree!





Pregnancy update:

26 weeks and 2 days.
Feeling great!
Do have some annoying back pain on my right side here and there.
Right on track with my due date Nov. 6th
Sleeping well. I am only getting up once a night if that
Food cravings: Frozen yogurt and ice cream!! Dang Summer!!
Much more movement! She still is a pretty calm girl though!
Loving this Trimester!!


4 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

Glad you guys are here and we will be able to play lots more!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Wahoo for Utah and Scipio! I am SO happy you guys are back for awhile. It was fun seeing you on Sunday and I'm excited for Friday. Just like the old days except we all have babies and big bellies. (Well i'm the only one with the big belly... but it should be fun!)

Ali and Brian Babcock said...

So glad things are going well and you feel so good!!! Can't wait to catch up more and swap pregnancy stories. =)

English teacher said...

Nice place u r lucky to be there.