So we have just been doing the normal daily routine around here. (Still working on getting the clothes put away!!!) Darren is liking his job but definitely misses spending time with us. We sure miss him too!
I am super excited for Easter next week. Anyone else? That is truly one of my favorite holidays!
Mckinly is getting busier. It is so fun to see her achieving her mile stones.
Tomorrow I am taking Mckinly on her first plane ride. We are flying to meet Darren's family in St. George. I am excited to go and see everyone but a little nervous to fly with her all on my own. I think we will make it! Wish us luck!
have a good week!
We had Julie take some pics of us while we were in Utah last month. Here are a few I love!
I am super excited for Easter next week. Anyone else? That is truly one of my favorite holidays!
Mckinly is getting busier. It is so fun to see her achieving her mile stones.
Tomorrow I am taking Mckinly on her first plane ride. We are flying to meet Darren's family in St. George. I am excited to go and see everyone but a little nervous to fly with her all on my own. I think we will make it! Wish us luck!
have a good week!
We had Julie take some pics of us while we were in Utah last month. Here are a few I love!



7 comments:
Love the pictures! Have fun in st george!
I can't decide which one I love the most. We miss this baby. Have fun in St. George. Good luck traveling.
LOVE the pictures! Super cute! Hallie & I beg dave to go to disneyland every day.... maybe we'll get him out there & we'll come visit! ;)
What a beautiful family you are!
I love all the pictures.She is so beautiful.
So so cute! She is so darling you guys!
You look beautiful Lacey, can't believe how big she is getting! Hope to see you guys soon -xoxo
Post a Comment