Friday, June 24, 2011
Crazy
Do you ever have days that you feel like you are going crazy?? How do you all get anything done?? This week I have had a cute little baby with a cold and teething! Now with all of this she is still so happy as long as I don't leave her side. I feel like I am going crazy with a long to do list. Any tips on how to manage it all?? I know you all are just as busy or busier than I am and I would love some tips. Thank goodness I am not working now at GAP tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some things accomplished. We have a big family reunion in Oceanside, CA next week. Here's to a great weekend with getting things done!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don't worry about getting anything done...just snuggle with your sweet little girl :)
xo.
I was ABOUT to write what Laura did. Motherhood really helps remind us of what really matters. It's okay if the ONLY THING you do the ENTIRE day is snuggle with your precious little angel - it's okay. Regardless of upcoming events/family reunions/cleaning/WHATEVER. It really doesn't matter - it will get done. Just enjoy being with your girl and watch some TV ;) haha .love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment