Tuesday, July 5, 2011

8 months


Mckinly turned 8 months last Thursday. I was planning on doing a post that day but we were enjoying the beach!

Oh how I love this stage. Every month with you is true bliss. You are the joy in our lives. I keep thinking how I want to freeze certain moments with you and never forget what you are doing at that moment. Love you sweet girl!

8 month stats:
as of 6.20.2011
Weight: 17 pounds 6.5oz {50%}
Height: 28 3/4 inches {90%}
(who are you getting your height from??)

6.19.2011
You pulled yourself up to a standing position. This is your new favorite thing. You are getting stronger and stronger. You also are getting very brave. I see determination in your big brown eyes. You will pull yourself up to anything and everything!

6.28.2011
Your first beach day! Let's just say it was not your favorite activity! You did not love the sand or the water. You sure looked cute though!

6.30.2011
You got your second tooth! It finally came through. You now have both your bottom teeth. You also love to chew on everything. What ever it is it must go in your mouth. You definitely have given me some little bite marks on my hands.

You have also developed a little temper. You are not loving getting dressed. That is sure a work out! You also love to scream at any moment. You must love to hear your little cute voice!
Mckinly we love you and can't wait to experience all the new things with you. Please don't walk soon. You must slow down!!!

3 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

okay she is seriously the CUTEST little girl ever! I love that white hat!

Natalie. Austin && Emmy said...

loveeee the pictures!! what a doll.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

oh my.. this picture is to DIE for! She is too dang cute!