I am so far behind on my posting. I have had wonderful intentions of getting it done. But when you have a sick baby it is the last thing on the list. I am hoping she is finally over her bout of sickness. An ear infection, diarrhea, constipated, (yes tmi) two molers and to top it off throwing up!!! Poor little Mckinly. I don't know how much more we can handle!!! So here is to catching up on my blogging! Not like many people read my blog.
2 comments:
I think a lot of people read it but they don't leave comments. People always say things to me about what you blog. Stupid facebook has taken over. But I love the blogs.
Lacey,
I read your blog all the time. Every day in fact. So,
you better keep me posted on your cute family.
You are now my #l blogger, since my own daughters
hardly every post anything anymore.
Thanks,
Susan Campbell
Post a Comment