Sunday, September 9, 2007


2 comments:

.mel. said...

The pictures are great, I've learned that you go on that ride very last! Super fun though right?! The couch thing wasn't a big deal, They have just served their time & purpose!They are way too light to keep up with a dog & dave! (you can include me in there too!) & I figure one day we'll have children which would also be a bad combo, so Dave gave me the okay to buy some, and well, I wasn't going to pass up that offer!

The A.Wahls said...

Lacey! Hello! My mom got the address to your blog from Sharon ? and shared it with me - so fun to see pictures of you and I was surprised to hear you are in La, how fun! How's law school going? Check out our blog at www.theawahls.blogspot.com
Good luck with the new job.