Saturday, September 29, 2007
No INTERNET!!!
So I know you all were wondering if I remembered that I had a blog. I do! I havent't had the internet working for almost two weeks. Before that I was in Seattle with my mother in law and sister in laws. Which was way fun. We had a great girls night out for four days! Anyways I have had an eventful week! As most of you know I have great luck with cars. This week was another accident and this time my fault! I don't like it being my fault I rear ended someone. Than after that I noticed my house keys were locked in the house, so I thought well I will go somewhere until Darren gets home. As I got out of the car to see the awful amount of damage I than locked my keys and my purse in the car!!!!! Laugh it up! Atleast I had my cell phone to call Darren right? Wrong he couldn't feel the vibration from his phone through his backpack. So atleast I had my cell phone to talk to family, friends whoever for the hour and forty minutes I waited outside until Darren got home. So there it is in a nutshell I hope things go better this week. I will also put some new pictures up too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor baby. You need a personal driver or something. Maybe a bike. But seriously, you forgot to mention that it was my text that distracted you. I take full responsibility. Love and miss you.....
I did wonder if you forgot about your blog.... Glad to hear you are back! Geez you need a break from all the bad stuff! That's a bad deal! Glad your okay.
Lacey -
This is one of those look back at laugh at days 'cause what else can you do?! I hope you are enjoying LA. I'd love to hear from you sometime. My e-mail is alyssa_wahlquist@hotmail.com
-Alyssa
Lacey..Let's get going on a new post ehh?
Post a Comment