Saturday, September 8, 2007

MY NEW JOB!

As all of you know, I do hair! Well as of right now I am waiting for my California license. So in the mean time I am working at Maly's (a beauty supply). This was my first and very long week and let’s just say I really enjoyed my time off!!! I also really miss doing hair. So that is why it has taken me until now to update my blog, and because I am still getting used to all of the computer stuff! So I promise I will get a little faster at it.
Tonight Darren and I along with, Courtney Nelson, Jeremy Curtis, Trent Lloyd, and one of Darren's mission friends went to the BYU UCLA game. We had the joy of experiencing LA traffic as it took us over two hours to make it to the stadium. It was well worth it though because it was a great game. BYU almost came back to win but just came up a little short. I think they will have a good season anyway, I guess, that is what Darren is saying anyway.
That is all for now. Until next time, GO BYU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we watched that game and I am sure Joe (my husband) would be way jealous of you guys. Did you have to retake the Hair test, to get your Cali. lisence or what?

.mel. said...

Sounds like you know lots of people there, or you just have lots of visitors! Not bad, for only being there a month?!