Hey Lacey this is Kailee (mels friend from Highschool) I don't know if you remember me, but we came and stayed at your house once or twice. Anywyays is is good to see what you and Darren are up to. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list of friends. good to see you
4 comments:
I am so proud of you Lacey! Now we can keep in touch and updated on the latest news..
Looks like you had a great weekend with the lesbian lovers!!
Love the blog. It will be fun to keep on whats going on in your life. I'm glad your loving California. Say Hi to your family when you talk to them!
Hey Lacey this is Kailee (mels friend from Highschool) I don't know if you remember me, but we came and stayed at your house once or twice. Anywyays is is good to see what you and Darren are up to. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list of friends. good to see you
Hi Lacey Love your blog. We miss you very much. Hope to see you when you come home.
xoxoxo
Grandma
I think I will soon have my own blog!!!!
Post a Comment