Thursday, October 18, 2007

Celebrity

Well, while I was at work yesterday, I looked out the window to see twenty guys taking many pictures, I wondered what was going on when I walked outside and saw Britney Spears getting out of her car to go tanning at Sunset Tan! What a complete mess. But I did see her besides the twenty or more people chasing after her with flashing lights screaming her name. I have to admit it was way exciting because we all know we really do like her songs and it is always fun to see a celebrity! Also in a way I felt bad for her how does she still have her eyesite from all the flashes? I know I would be tired of people following me everytime I made a move. But thanks to Brit you made my afternoon very exciting! Hope to see ya again!!

2 comments:

.mel. said...

I have to disagree- I don't love Brit's music & she chose her own lifestyle...So I don't feel bad, but that is awesome you saw her! I saw the pics of her there on the internet today... I was looking for you in the background! hahaha

Carlee said...

Are you okay? I heard the fires are freakin' crazy out there..