Sunday, October 28, 2007

Talks

Today Darren and I had to talk in church! Actually, it went really well. I was a little nervous and was not that excited but it went great I spoke on If tomorrow never comes and the importance of our families; treating them number one and not on the end of our lists. Because we don't know what will lie ahead tomorrow, so we need to do these things today!
In the past week not much has happened here. But this weekend we had a surprise visitor, Darrens brother Kevin. He didn't make his flight so we picked him up late Friday and sat up and talked with him till 1:30 am. It was nice to have him here to visit with. Saturday was a very relaxing day. Darren took a brake from studying since he had his first midterm Friday. We spent the day together and went to see Dan in real life! It was a great movie. With a good ending I really like those kind of shows. Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!!!

7 comments:

.mel. said...

I HATE speaking in church! I feel for ya. Are you close to the fires? I've been wondering about ya...

Julie said...

Hi lacey how are you doing. I love this blog thing. Now we can all see what everyone is up too!

Jamie said...

HI Lace, Julie gave me Laura and Ashley's blog and so I've been blog surfing and found you! I SO wish I would've known you were in LA, me and Bri were just there visiting his brother--he's going to Pepperdine!

Carlee said...

I am obsessed with that movie Dan in Real Life! It was hilarious!! When are you coming home for Thanksgiving?

patty said...

Lacey,I'm so proud of you.I wish I was there to support you and Darren at church that day.I love checking your blog.You seem to be doing so good.I LOVE YOU BOTH!Give Chip a hug from me.

Anika said...

Lacey... HI!! I'm finding everyone's blogs and I love it! I didn't know you lived in Cali... I am jealous! I'm glad I ran into you (sort-of) anyway... I'm going to put a link to your blog... How are Scott and Carmen? I miss them... Anyway... our blog is nateandanika.blogspot.com. See ya!

Anika (Allred)

Anika said...

Hey there! Not much is new... just married and working! Do you guys love Cali? It is starting to get colder and colder and I am craving some sun! What are you up to?