Thursday, October 11, 2007

Family and Friends who needs anything else?

Well this last week has been very, very fun! My mom dad and brother came to visit last Thursday. I picked them up and we were off to Disneyland! It was again a very fun day. We also ventured to downtown L.A. to Tommies burgers to have dinner where we were a little nervous to be in that area of town. We were very glad that they were able to come and visit! We enjoyed this weekend with them but was very sad when they left. Especially me! But than we were lucky to have some of our very good friends come and stay with us! Danny and Mindi Westenskow!!! We were able to meet my very cute husband for lunch and than we were off to the beach!

Today we went to the ELLEN SHOW! At first we were not sure if we were going to be in the seats because we had stand by tickets. But because we left early in the morning we made it in! So I hope you all watch the Ellen show Friday the 12th to see Danny, Mindi, and I. It was an experience that we will always remember.The long and tiring day for the show that we were almost not in! Thanks Danny and Mindi for coming and driving with me through L.A.. We love ya!

3 comments:

.mel. said...

I love Ellen, sounds like your havin way too much fun out there.

The Neilson Family said...

I know we are for the most part. How are ya?

Laura and Ashley said...

I'm going to look past the fact that I was supposed to be at the Ellen show with you, and just say that it sounds like you had a lot of fun. Love ya!