Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tis the Season!
I know it has been quit some time since my last update. I guess I have had a writers block. And a little busy! This month of December has gone by so fast. I know that I don't have kids but time does really fly by when you get older. I love Christmas and the season of giving! Last week Darren and I helped throw our ward Christmas party. It was a success! But I am glad that is over with. We have been able to enjoy shopping, going to dinner with one of Darrens mission companions, and having some friends over for dinner. It is sure a different feeling of Christmas when it is 70 degrees outside. But I love it! I hope all of you are having a wonderful time of year and promise I will update again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay... an update! I have to say the 70 degree- December weather sounds great. It's 25 here! I'm a bit jealous!
Hi Lace, I know how busy you have been. I hope you wont want to go back to the beautiful weather to soon when you come home. Can't wait to see you both.Love Mom
Lacey, you are just so cute! I love your blog! And I love reading it because I can hear your voice in my head saying it! It's so funny/cool!
Anyways, thanks again for having us over last night, it was SO much fun! I'm sorry if I was a drag or not as enthusiastic or something - I was getting over a migraine. But I promise, next time I will be MUCH more interactive (if I wasn't enough already :)
See you tomorrow at church! You're the best! We just love you guys!
Lacey, Im so glad you updated us...we missed you! Cant wait to see you!!! Lots of love -ash
Lacey and Darren,
I miss you guys, please come back to the mall and hang out with me more, it's more fun when you are here.
Love you guys, I'm hollerin @ ya!
C U @ my house late tomorrow night!
Post a Comment