Darren and I had a really fun day! We drove down to Newport to check out a beach house that Darren's family is renting out in August. We loved it! It was such a sunny, beautiful day. Darren had a great idea to rent a bike and ride it around the board walk. So we peddled up and down with chip in the basket. We really had an enjoyable day of eating lunch and walking around!
3 comments:
Oh my Chippie! I love it. I didn't know that they made bikes that you can put your dogs in! I'm going to have to get one for Mo! It looks so warm and fun down there. We miss you guys. And Lacey-- I posted a prego picture of me on our blog just for you!
I can just see Chips ears a blowin in the wind.I'll bet you turned a lot of heads. Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes.Looks like you had lots of fun. Love ya , can't wait to see you.Mom
Oh my heck, that sounds like lots of fun! Chip is too funny sittin in the basket.
Post a Comment