Tuesday, February 26, 2008
*Scentsy*
So I have decided that I am going to sell Scentsy! I know some of you know what this is. But for some of you that don't it is a wickless, leadless, flameless, and smokeless candle! It is a warmer that you pick out and any scent that you want, you plug it in and can leave it on how ever long you want! I have had one for quit some time and love mine! I love this product so much that I decided while I am building up my clientele I can sell these candles too! So if anyone would like to check it out, you can check out the link on my blog or call me. Hope you all love them as much as I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All of my friends have just started using these, so I might have to order some! I'll let you know! Miss you guys!
I love Scentsy! It's the best idea!
Post a Comment