It's been awhile since my last post. Darren finished his first year of law school, we spent a week in Utah and Darren went to New York! We started our trip after Darren finished his last test. I picked him up and we were off to Utah. We had a great time with our family and friends. Darren his dad, brothers, and brothers-in-law went to New York to see some baseball games. They went to Mets game tried to go to a Yankees game but it was rained out. Then took a train to Philadelphia to a Phillie's game. They left the woman home and had a great time! While they were gone I had a great time seeing some friends from the salon, going to a Stephanie Meyer book signing and a girls night out to Gateway, having dinner going to a movie and shopping! Somehow we fit way more into the car then anyone could imagine! Darren came home to a new bench/coffee table that fit in the back seat of the car. He was not happy when I said that chip could sit on top of it. But we figured it out, we propped up a little bed for him and he had plenty of room! I should have taken a picture. It was hilarious!
We arrived home just in time for me to work alllll weekend! But we did have a visitor at the Gap! David Cook! I was a little bummed that our little David Archuleta lost but both of them did such a great job that It was still great to see Cook at the Gap. Who did not just love the final show?
Well we have had a great couple of weeks and I am excited for the summer. Especially because I will have more time with Darren to venture out in the hills of Cali. And some much needed beach time.
1 comment:
Hey Lace,
I like the pictures from American Idol. That is really neat you got to go.
Miss
Post a Comment