So I had the day off yesterday and since Darren has some major free time we decided to utilize our year passes to Disneyland! I am sure that most of you know we love that place. So we arrived at Disneyland and rode Tower of Terror (my favorite ride) ate lunch at a fun restaurant, went on the ride again learned how to draw Daisy Duck and went home. It was short and sweet! It was fun just to spend a couple of hours at the greatest place on earth!
Then last night we had some tickets given to us to go see Kenny Chesney! So we took Hyram and Kelly with us, they are some of our best friends hear in L.A.. Leann Rimes was the opening act. Which I have to say I really don't listen to her much. But she did a good job. She actually looks pretty good too besides the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra!!! Kenny Chesney came out and did a good job, and towards the end he brought out Kid Rock and Uncle Kracker! It was so funny, Kelly had just told us before the concert started that she really likes Kid Rock. We had no idea that Kid Rock was there and so when he came out she jumped up and started screaming! What a great day we had! Thank you Rich for the tickets and thank you Kelly and Hyram for coming to a country concert I know Hyram will love his country music now!
2 comments:
You lucky little dog!! Love ya babe. Mom
Kenny is mine - ALL MINE!!! I haven't seen him for a couple of years(thanks to cutler) but last time I saw him he brought those two with him too. It was great!
Post a Comment