So, maybe some of you know I sell scentsy warmers. Which I love! But Laura who pretty much lives with us part time arrived Sunday for a visit. I decided to turn on one of my warmers in the guest bedroom/ office/ storage/ whatever you want to call it, on to refresh the room. Well I forgot it was on and heard a noise like something had fallen somewhere. When my dear friend said, that I am not going to let her stay here any longer, she had knocked off the warmer lid that was on the back of the toilet onto the floor!! It was a good laugh and partially my fault for putting it their. So lesson number 1. Do not put the warmer anywhere it can be easily knocked off! I will continue to post on lessons in selling Scentsy and owning just a few of them. Here is a picture to show how funny it was!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Never leave your Scentsy warmer on the toilet!
So, maybe some of you know I sell scentsy warmers. Which I love! But Laura who pretty much lives with us part time arrived Sunday for a visit. I decided to turn on one of my warmers in the guest bedroom/ office/ storage/ whatever you want to call it, on to refresh the room. Well I forgot it was on and heard a noise like something had fallen somewhere. When my dear friend said, that I am not going to let her stay here any longer, she had knocked off the warmer lid that was on the back of the toilet onto the floor!! It was a good laugh and partially my fault for putting it their. So lesson number 1. Do not put the warmer anywhere it can be easily knocked off! I will continue to post on lessons in selling Scentsy and owning just a few of them. Here is a picture to show how funny it was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least you can laugh about it! Lesson learned.
I finally got the ones I ordered from Julie and I love them. I'll for sure be ordering some more soon. Thanks Lace!
Post a Comment