This weekend we packed up the car and Chip to visit some of our really good friends, Jared and Angalee Davis! We left Friday after Darren got off work and came home last night. We haven't seen Jared and Ang for quit awhile. It was some much needed friend time. Here is a list of some of the fun times we had this weekend
- Arriving at midnight Friday night and staying up until 3:30 a.m. talking and catching up!
- Jared making us a sweet breakfast of waffles and fresh juice from his new juicer!
- Shopping for the Davis's little bundle of joy on the way and eating Sprinkles cupcakes!
- Jared and Darren golfing
- Experiencing the Arizona monsoon season while driving home. Who would have thought?
- Last but not least sharing a great weekend with our great hosts! Thanks J2 and Ang for letting us bring chip and enjoying a great weekend!
3 comments:
That's great. I'm glad there was something worth while in Arizona to get you guys to visit....
I am so jealous that you made it down to Arizona... I have wanted to go there for a while now! Doesn't Ang look so cute prego?
Oh how fun! I wish we could have met you guys there! We're excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks
Post a Comment