For our fourth of July we had a get together with some of our friends from the ward. We started off with a barbecue at my house, then I had to go into work for a little bit and then instead of fighting traffic we went over to a friends house and had pizza and visited. We had a great time and it was kinda funny I felt a little guilty not watching fireworks. What is a fourth of July without fireworks? But I have decided that as long as your with friends and family and your celebrating what does it matter? So here are a few pictures of our friends!
7 comments:
Hi Lace, It is so good to see pitcures of your friends,but I don't know their names. We missed you guys ,but happy you had a good time.Love ya Mom
Sure miss you guys. This is D-Dubb! Have fun in AZ this weekend!
Happy 4th Lace! Im glad you got to spend time with friends...you're right, thats all that matters! Who needs fireworks anyways? Miss ya...
Hey I totally miss you guys and am super jealous your going to Arizona. Too bad we couldn't have planned on going at the same time. Lacy we keep playing phone tag! You need to call me. Have fun in Arizona and let us know when your coming back to UT. I need a "Darrin/Lacey fix."
Where are you working that made you work on the 4th? Simply unpatriotic :)
Hey Lacey and Darren! How have you been? Your site is so cute and it looks like you guys are having a great time in Cali? I finally got a blog going its tagatherums.blogspot.com Let me know what you have been doing? I miss talking with you!
Lacey aunt Debbie just told me at the baby shower you had a blog I am so excited it looks to cute! This will be a great way to see shat you and Darren are up to:)
Post a Comment