Friday, July 18, 2008
Venting!
Ok, I tried to go see "Dark Knight" tonight and it was sold out until 12:30!!! I don't remember the last time that I was at the theatres and the movie I wanted to see was sold out. I was truly bummed. Then to top it off I decided that I was craving Olive Garden or anything Italian. So we drove up to Westwood to the only Olive Garden around in like 20 miles and it was GONE! It was just there like a month ago. I so wish that L.A. could keep just a few chain restaurants here besides no namers! Granted they are all pretty good restaurants but sometimes you just want to eat something that you know. So I am done venting for the night. But I was not a happy camper. My perfect date night sucked! Better luck next weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Come to scenic Waco!!
All we have here are chain restaurants! We've got Chili's, On the Border, Pei Wei, Red Lobster, Olive Garden... you name a chain and we've got it. Even a brand new Chipotle!
Not to mention the movies are never sold out. We're going to go see Dark Knight today for the low matinee price of $5.25 per person.
Waco, where dreams come true!!
;)
oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, Lacey! :( but i hope you get to see it tonight with darren!
Post a Comment