Last Saturday (I'm a little behind) we went to the beach with some of our friends. We had a great time visiting, surfing, and volleyball! Then on Sunday we have decided that once a month we are all going to get together and have a pot lock. We met at the park and had awesome food. Thanks to everyone for bringing such tasty dishes!
Scott, Jesse, Darren and Hyrum
Janina, Kelly, Julie and Emily
Reagan, Nikki, and Henry
Then FINALLY on Monday night we went to see "Dark Night" it was seriously so good. I loved Heath Ledgers performance. He did an amazing job! I was a much happier person once we finally got to see the movie.
This week has been crazy though. Darren and I had the missionaries over for dinner on Thursday, we had a date night Friday and then we had our stake pioneer day picnic on Saturday. We were in charge of the decorations. It was a great success. But a very very long day of setting up running errands and then cleaning up! It was great to see the difference of our stake come together. We had people there that spoke french, Spanish , Korean and people who live in south central L.A. and Beverly Hills. What a great way our church can bring together all different cultures to celebrate the heritage of our pioneers.
2 comments:
What an awesome, fun-filled/jam-packed week! And I'm SO happy you were finally able to go see Dark Knight! I can't wait till Matt and I can go see it! (We're hoping for this weekend). Anyways, I'm glad the Pioneer picnic was awesome - again, I'm sorry I COMPLETELY forgot that it was yesterday! But I'm sure your decorations were amazing:) xoxo
Lacey, Im glad they are keeping you busy...they must know that you are the one person that can handle all of that... Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!!! I went and saw Dark Knight last weekend too...loved it! I bet they are so sad that they wont have Heath to play the Joker in the rest of the movies...he was amazing!
Post a Comment