Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ScEnTsY

So, the new Fall/Winter Catalogue came out. I love the new scents and all of the cute new warmers! I will be placing an order this weekend and if anyone would like to order anything let me know. They have come out with these really cute plug-In's for the wall so if you don't have much counter space they work great. They also have yummy new scents such as , Snowberry, Winter wonderland, Pomegranate Orange and many more. You can view the NEW catalogue on my website and if you are interested leave me a comment. www.scentsy.com/laceyn

Here are some of my FAVORITES!

  1. The new Groovy-Rust Plug-In
  2. The Milano warmer
  3. The Eclipse warmer
  4. Nutmeg &Orange Zest scent
  5. Cranberry Spice Scent
  6. Luxe Vanilla Scent
  7. My new fav is the Sugar room spray!

3 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

I COMPLETELY attest to the wonderfulness that is Scentsy, especially their new Fall/Winter scents! I am SO happy, Lacey, that I ordered the Christmas Tree, Snowberry, and Winter Wonderland! You have no idea how much I can't wait for the holidays - and now to try my new Scentsy scents! :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Lacey! It was so good to hear from you! Sounds like things are good for you guys over there in California. Tell Darren hello. I saw nicole's blog and read your comment about stanton and darren when they were little! They were little hellians! And that's just one of the many things they did!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I want to order some Scentsy! I'm all out of all my flavors! SOOOO call me and let me know what I need to do. Send a check, get a cc # or what! That cranberry one sounds like it smells good, but call me because I want a few of them!