We had a great weekend! I haven't posted in awhile because our lives are kinda boring right now. Darren is busy studying and I am just working.
Friday my BFF Laura took me to a Dr.'s app. Yes, she came with. Why, can't I go by myself being a mature 25 year old? Well, they had to take my blood. I don't do very well. Now, I have never passed out but I do get hot flashes and sweaty. So I decided to give Laura a good laugh and bring ( force) her a long! After two pricks one in each arm which are now bruised we were off to our Friday movie day! We tried to go see HSM3 but it was sold out. So we saw The secret life of Bees . It was a great movie and I think the homeless guy sitting next to Laura LOVED it!
Friday my BFF Laura took me to a Dr.'s app. Yes, she came with. Why, can't I go by myself being a mature 25 year old? Well, they had to take my blood. I don't do very well. Now, I have never passed out but I do get hot flashes and sweaty. So I decided to give Laura a good laugh and bring ( force) her a long! After two pricks one in each arm which are now bruised we were off to our Friday movie day! We tried to go see HSM3 but it was sold out. So we saw The secret life of Bees . It was a great movie and I think the homeless guy sitting next to Laura LOVED it!
Saturday my cute husband and Cortney planned a date night for Laura and I. We went to a pumpkin patch, carved pumpkins, ordered takeout, and baked pumpkin cookies. It was a great time!
Sunday I had to speak in church. I was nervous all week! I had to speak on how Ward activities benefit others. If you think about it, there is not a a lot of material on Ward activities but I did find a great talk by Kathleen Lubeck titled "Activities that change Lives." It turned out to be a great talk! I am so glad that is all over with. I hope that everyone can look at Ward activities a different way and strive to attend them more often. They can help many people and bring people closer together.
It was a great weekend Thanks again Laura for taking me!
10 comments:
Cute Lacey - I love our Friday movie dates, and I will ALWAYS go to Dr's appt's with you. I always need a good laugh :)
i havent been to a punkin patch in years. as for the dr appt...are you trying to tell us something?
no babies here! at least not till i am done with school (dec 09) yahoo! sophie (our hairy chid) keeps me busy enough right now :)
Cute pumpkins! But even cute is you...we miss you out here!! Love,
Nikki
Lace, You will have to tell Laura, Thanks for filling in for me.( at the Dr.'s appt thing) I miss being needed. What great guys those two men are. Looks like fun. Cute pictures. Love you. Miss you! Can't what to see you. Love ya babe, Mom
Lace, you guys are having too much fun!!! I love the cute pumpkin pictures... im jealous! When you both move back to Utah (where you both belong) we will have to start doing girls day out movie fridays! I love taking friday afternoons off!
How fun! I love carving pumpkins and all the Halloween activities. Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun:) Can't wait for all you guys to come in town for the Holiday season.
Hey Lacey! Looks like fun. We just carved pumpkins yesterday with Bentley. He loved it, his favorite part was lighting the candle inside the pumkin, (he likes fire a little to much)remind you of anyone? Can't wait to see you guys at the christmas party!
What a fun little date night! I miss those! You look super cute! I love the jacket!
Post a Comment