Thursday, December 18, 2008

We made it!

We made it through finals, our ward Christmas party, (which I am in the committee so that means Darren is too!) we made it through the two day drive, we made it through the snowy weather to be here in gorgeous Utah for Christmas! We are so excited to share these next two weeks with our family and friends! The weather is freezing cold but it is really nice to have for Christmas! I hope I can take in all of the Christmas spirit!
MeRrY ChRiStMaS!

2 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

there's nothing like being home for christmas! we'd love to see you guys if you can fit us in but we know how it is when you live out of town!!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

We are glad that you guys arrived safely! I was just thinking about you and couldn't remember when you were coming. I'm glad that you made it, with all the stormy weather! We're excited to see ya!