Friday, December 5, 2008

1 down 2 more to go!!!!!


Darren took his first final today. I will be soo glad when he is done. (I am sure he will be even happier!) Anyways I have been on my own all week. I have felt like I live by myself and my cute husband moved into the library. Luckily I have good friends here in L.A. to hang out with me! Wednesday we took a trip to Tai Pan,Yes that is right! They finally put one here in California. It is an hour drive but when you go with four friends and two babies it's a blast! Then tonight we went to a movie. Thank you L.A. friends for keeping me busy. So what's in store for next week?

5 comments:

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Lacy, which Tai Pan did you go to? There is one right where I live which is about an hour from you.

CoLiE-O said...

finals are the pits! luckily he's almost done. if you guys come home for christmas- call us- we'd love to see you!!

Gatherums said...

Yay! I know how you feel about the finals! That is to bad your Tai Pan is so far away but way to venture out!

Peterson Fam said...

I should have thought about calling you!! DANGIT!!! We were in Disneyland thurs and fri. It was a blast. Next time we are down that way I will give you a call. We seem to make it at least once a year!

patty said...

Thank You LA friends for taking good care of my girl.Hang in there D And Lace. It will all be worth it in the long run.Love ya,and counting down the days.