We are back in sunny 85 degree California! We had a wonderful Christmas break with family and friends. I wish we could have visited with many more but time always fly's by. We have finally unpacked our suit cases put our Christmas decorations down and Darren went back to school. Life is back to normal.
This week was already busy with having a quick visit from our good friends Ashley and Ezra Lee and having a goodbye party to Matt, Janina and baby Aron Herbert who moved Friday. We will deeply miss them.
I am so lucky to have had a wonderful Holiday with our families and appreciate them for putting up with our mess for two weeks. We love you. Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks. Sorry it has taken me so long!
4 comments:
Wow! I haven't seen some of those girls since graduation! Everyone looks great! Glad you guys had a good holiday!
Cute pictures Lace. We had a great time too. We Love you guys. Enjoy that 80 degree weather in sunny L.A. for us too.
lace!! im just figuring out all of this comment stuff so i hope that im doing things right?.. but i love you. (just thought i should tell you.) but yes linds is engaged and he asked new years eve and they are getting married on march 6!! so soon.. im excited to see every one again, but im also going to go to home for two weeks for my birthday.. we have your big day comming up soon too...
Cute pic's! So, happy birthday this coming Saturday. If I am right, I think that you are coming to UT?? If so, we should get together, even if its just a quick visit. Call me! We miss you guys and had so much fun spending time with you over Christmas!! Also-- I need to order some more Scentsy when you do your next order.
Post a Comment