Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Lace

I just wanted to wish my beautiful, wonderful wife a happy birthday. Today, Lacey turned 26 and she looks exquisite, better than the day we first met. I just wanted to let her know that I love her so very much and am thankful for all she does. Happy Birthday Honey!!! You are the best wife in the world!!!

Love,
Your husband

8 comments:

Evan said...

Happy Birthday, L (from us both)! Wish we were there to celebrate with you guys.

And good call on the complimentary blog post, Darren. Hope things are going well for you guys.

CoLiE-O said...

yay! happy birthday sista! hope you had an exciting, eventful day! and way to go darren on posting your beautiful wife some birthday wishes! stanton has no clue how this whole blogging thing works:)!!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Oh Darren that is so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday Lace! We hope you had a great day!

Janina Herbert said...

awwwww! cute post!!!

Lacey, I am SOOOO sorry that I missed your birthday! I had it in my calendar, I was thinking about it before your big day....and then on the 17th...i forgot! My sorry :( Anyways, I hope it was a FANTASTIC day, b/c you deserve it! We miss you guys! Love you!

Ashley and Ezra said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACEY!!! I know you got spoiled rotten, but you deserve it! You are such a great friend and example to me! Thank you for always being there... Love you tons, and I hope you had the best Birthday ever!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Lacey, and Darren you are such a freakin cute husband! Im so glad you guys are so happy!!!!
Love you both,
Jamie

patty said...

Darren...What can I say? You are the best Son-in-law ever.I know Lacey had a wonderful Birthday. Very cute post.I love you both. Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!!! (looking forward to our short visit)

Jill said...

Ok that is so sweet! Lacey is incredible! Glad you had a great birthday Lace! (what a great hubby you have)