Yes this last Saturday I turned 26! I guess that is still young but I do feel that I am getting OLD! But, my best friend, husband, planned an awesome day! He has gone above and beyond this year!
To kick off the week of fun my in laws were in town. We had fun shopping, visiting the Ronald Reagan Library, seeing a movie and eating really really yummy food! The Ronald Reagan library was so awesome. At the library they have the older Air Force One. That many Presidents have used. You can actually walk through it and see where all the action was. Which was really cool. So if anyone comes to California this should be added on your to do list. It was a very neat experience to be there with the events that have taken place this week.
On my Birthday Darren spoiled me. I had a great day of relaxation with a pedicure and a facial. Then that night we got dressed up for dinner at Hotel Bel Air. It is up in Bel Air and it was a gorgeous place. We enjoyed a delicious dinner. Darren thank you for spoiling me rotten! You are the best!
To continue our week of fun Jared, Angalee, and Lilee Davis came to visit. It was a quick visit but we sure enjoyed spending time with them. Jared was able to live one of his dreams. Attend a Lakers game. Last night we went to a Lakers vs. Clippers game. The Lakers won and Jared was happy! Thank you for coming to visit. We love you guys. Tonight we are off to Utah for a quick visit. More fun to come!
Thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes!
5 comments:
Looks and sounds like fun! Glad you had a happy day!
wow! sounds like 26 is gonna be a good year for you since it started off so nice!! glad to hear you had a good one! happy birthday!
Wow is right. Bennett could use a few lessons from Darren, I think. Live it up! Congrats on 26 years!
Hey Lacey,
Oh my gosh time flies, I have not seen you I think since Kenzie wedding in 2005. I was talking to Kenzie and she told me that you had a blog so I looked you up. You look so good and its crazy you are living in California now, I’m so jealous that you are in warm weather. I hope everything is going good for you.
Carissa Rennaker
What a week! I am glad I finally got your blog address. I love it!
Post a Comment