Monday, February 2, 2009

BUGGED



Joci and Morgan
tagged me!
i am to list 10 things that bug me-
then tag 10 people with the same Bug!
and those 10 are to do the same.

1.People who chew & breath loudly
2. When people park their cars out on the street and they don't pull all the way up! (Until you park on the street everyday you have no idea!)!!
3. People who take advantage of others
4. I get bugged when I get woken up to people laying on their horns waiting in line at McDonald's at 3:00 a.m.
5. I get bugged always paying for parking. (shouldn't it be free if you are buying something?)
6. TRAFFIC
7. Going to the DMV. I hate that place!
8. People who are lazy while they are shopping and make a mess for no reason!
9. Darren not putting his dishes into the dishwasher
10. When people don't follow through with things.


I now tag
all of my friends!



2 comments:

Denet said...

Lacey you are so darling! Thank you for keeping in touch with Carli. Tell your mom I miss her. What is her email? Eddie & Mary are moving to LA!!!! He got a job with Disney. We will be coming to visit everyone in April. Will you still be there? Love you. Denet

Peterson Fam said...

So I was just peaking at your blog and saw the ladybug cartoon and instantly thought back to your ladybug costume in beauty school. Funny how I remember dumb little things like that.