
So, I was just talking to Laura on the phone and confessed to her that I LOVE watching The Bachelor! I can't wait until Monday nights when it comes on. That's all I want to watch. I think about all through the week and finally Monday comes and it is over! I wish it was on every night. It is almost sickening! Anyone one else this OBSESSED?????
Just thought I would confess!!
8 comments:
ah, yes lace-love, my mind is on the bachelor A LOT lately...did you see the preview for the next show? drama!!! can't wait...xoxo
Okay, we'll confess. Allie, Kelli & I are also obsessed. I want Stephanie to be the next bachelorette! Glad he finally got rid of Naomi. Could you believe her family??? Made me feel a lot better about my own :)
I confess. I love it, and feel the same way. There is just something about him, that makes this years so good.
Yes, beyond obsessed. I LOVE it. :D
OK Lace, You know how I feel. I call you every Mon. night or Tuesday morning to talk about it. How are they going to top this one? Jason is so cute.DeAnna was so crazy not to pick him. Can't wait for Monday to see the new drama. I am pulling for Melissa but I think things sound a little strang about her family!
Dave doesn't love it so much, so I have a hard time getting into it when we have to take turns with the hunting channel! Otherwise yes, I would be obsessed!!
Oh Lacey I too Love the Bachelor this season!!! He is so cute and I l Love Melissa... I think they would be perfect tegether!!! I really hope she wins! Im sick of Molly, I just dont feel quite right about her... I havent seen last nights show yet, so I dont know who is left... but Im hoping its Jillian and Melissa!!! Oh please!
you are not alone! i find myself screaming at the tv when jason gives a rose or doesnt to a girl i like/ dont like. stanton thinks its funny :)
Post a Comment