Today is my best friends Birthday! Darren is 27! He is the best husband a girl could ask for! I can't believe that you are 27! Time sure does fly by when you are having fun! I hope you have a wonderful day with an upcoming wonderful year. I love you!
HaPpY bIrThDaY
dArReN!!!!
dArReN!!!!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Darren! P.S. Lacey, I started reading the Twilights. I know, I swore I wouldn't. But I have so much time on my hands at work. So far....not bad! ;)
Happy Happy Birthday Darren! We love ya!
Hey Darren and cute Lacey. Scott and I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday lover! xoxo
Happy Birthday Darren!!!
happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Darren!!! And can you believe we are 27? Aaggghhh where does time go?
happy belated birthday darren! hope it was a good one!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN!!! How did you sneak that one buy us? We should have had a party!! Hope your day was great!
Post a Comment