Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cleaning

Last weekend I had the privilege to clean the new Draper temple. It was a neat experience to have. I will cherish that time that we were able to walk the walls of the Temple in our everyday clothes like it was our home. That temple is so gorgeous! I had such a wonderful peaceful feeling while I was there. It was a wonderful time to ponder about our Fathers plan for us! I had a very enjoyable time even though I didn't know in the matter of hours I would be up all night with food poisoning. I know that through my struggles that Heavenly Father knows when is the right time for us to start a family.

2 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

awww, lacey! I loved this post! You are so amazing :) And we miss you guys lots. Love ya!

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Hey Lacey! That is such a neat experience. I love going to the temple. I always feel so much closer to my purpose here on earth every time It really does give us the time we need to be able to pray and ponder about things in our life. When the time comes for you and Darren to have a family, you will both be such sweet parents. I will see you soon at Lauras wedding.