Today is a gorgeous sunny spring day in California! But sometimes Sunday's are the day we miss being at home the most. We miss not visiting with family and talking about our weeks. We especially miss the home cooked meals ( me not having to cook!). Since we do not have children we thought we should put a picture up of our family. Happy Sunday. We are enjoying ours while missing you!
4 comments:
Lace- We miss you! When do you come in town again? I got to visit with your sweet mother-in-law for awhile today and can see why you miss Sunday's at her house.
Oh that is the cutest picture of Chip!! I love it! We miss you guys and are excited to see you hopefully soon! I'm jealous that you have nice warm weather, I have major spring fever!
I dare say your kid might be cuter than mine...
Here's to homemade Sunday meals that you didn't have to make yourself!
Very cute picture. We love you Chip.
Post a Comment