
This weekend I spent my Saturday at the Northern Trust Open. Most of you may ask what is that? It is a golf tournament. Since this is my husbands OBSESSION he asked if I would go with him. We actually had a very enjoyable time. I liked walking the golf coarse and seeing all big time golfers. Minus Tiger Woods. (next time) We were there for about 4 hours and for the last hour we sat on a hill that surrounds the 18th green and watched the final groups come in. It was fun to see them hit their shots to the green and putt out. Once that had putted the crowd would give them a good cheer. It may have been my first golf tournament but I'm sure it wont be my last. Thanks Darren for a great date! How romantic!
3 comments:
Wow Lacey you are such a good wifey to get into Golf cause Darren likes it so much! I bet you are getting pretty dang good! I hope all is well with you guys...we miss you both so much. It's hard not to see you! Love you! xoxo
Yea, the title of your post peaked my interest...I was thinking, "What the heck is that?!" Now I know. I have to admit, you're a better woman than I am. I don't know if I could've sat through a golf tournament! Although i'm sure they're slightly more interesting LIVE than they are on TV. BLah.
I'm glad you had fun at the golf tournament! Your hubbie probably loved having you there with him! Final Bachelor tomorrow night!!! I cant wait!
Post a Comment