This past weekend we celebrated with all of our friends! We celebrated because it was Laura and Cortney's wedding! We had a blast and they looked stunning! I am so happy for the two that they have found each other. They are a perfect pair! Here are some of the highlights of last week.
1. Not going to bed before 2 a.m. ( I am now paying for it!)
2. Shopping and eating at fun places!
3. Sleeping six people in my little house. We really probably could have had room for a couple more!
4. Seeing Laura and Cortney sealed in the San Diego Temple.
5. Darren getting another TICKET!!!!!!
6. Reminiscing old times with friends! (mine and Darren's)
7. Laughing at Darren's friends. Some things never change!
8. Driving, driving, driving!
9. Sharing a room with Danny and Mindi!
10. Listening to Danny serenade the beautiful couple while John played his flute he bought at a ghost town on the way down.
11. Last but not least having a wonderful evening at Laura and Cort's wedding. They did a great job putting together a gorgeous wedding.
Darren and I will have some wonderful memories of this past weekend. We are so happy for the newlyweds!
1. Not going to bed before 2 a.m. ( I am now paying for it!)
2. Shopping and eating at fun places!
3. Sleeping six people in my little house. We really probably could have had room for a couple more!
4. Seeing Laura and Cortney sealed in the San Diego Temple.
5. Darren getting another TICKET!!!!!!
6. Reminiscing old times with friends! (mine and Darren's)
7. Laughing at Darren's friends. Some things never change!
8. Driving, driving, driving!
9. Sharing a room with Danny and Mindi!
10. Listening to Danny serenade the beautiful couple while John played his flute he bought at a ghost town on the way down.
11. Last but not least having a wonderful evening at Laura and Cort's wedding. They did a great job putting together a gorgeous wedding.
Darren and I will have some wonderful memories of this past weekend. We are so happy for the newlyweds!
5 comments:
Oh lace-- thanks again for everything! We had so much fun and I came home with major vacation blues! :( Back to life and work, bummer!
How fun! Laura looks gorgeous - what a unique and beautiful wedding dress?! Good luck with getting back on a normal sleeping schedule!
Lacey...you look gorgeous in the third picture down. :)
It was so fun to see you, lets get together more.
Such a fun wedding! I miss you and everyone already. How nice of you to let everyone stay at your cute place. I want to come down soon and me, you and Laura can play!
looks like a fun time! They are such a cute couple! hope things are good out there in Cali!
Post a Comment