Darren's golf club came! If you read my post about scams this is just a little update. So far only $23.95 has been charged to the account, so far. I will still be watching to see if there is any other hidden charges. But so far we are in the clear. He has yet to try it out. For the next 3 weeks he will be spending his day's, nights, and dreaming about finals. After these next few weeks we will only have 1 more year of school!!!!! How will it be to have a job, an income, and actually be able to Christmas shop more than 2 days before Christmas? It will be a happy day! I am very proud of my hubby. He has endured a lot for our family. I love you even if you give out our bank account number to complete strangers! Good luck!
3 comments:
Good Luck Darren!!!!You are an amazing Man. Very dedicaded.We love you.
That is awesome! Cute, Darren! Tell him good luck with finals.
Ah...an income. How WOULD that be?! That's funny...
So far so good...good luck!
Post a Comment