Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lunch

Dear Darren,
Thank you for taking time today to have lunch with me and watch 24! I love you and know how precious your study time is right now. You are the best husband ever! In a few weeks you won't have to sit in that cold library and eat yucky food. It will end soon and we can go back to watching our shows and falling asleep together. I love you keep up your hard work.
P.S. Chip is taking your place for the time being!!!
Love,
Lacey

Loyola Law School (where Darren currently resides)

5 comments:

Evan said...

I'll still never forget when we were housesitting for you guys and Chip started to spoon Mary. (You saying that Chip was taking Darren's place reminded me)

And finals... I sure don't miss those! Soon enough you'll be trading in taking exams for earning a paycheck. It's just about the best feeling in the world.

.mel. said...

Thats one fancy lookin school... good luck with finals!

Julie said...

Hi friend, I'm going to newport on June 7th are you close to there?

patty said...

Good job Darren. You score an A in the Husband department. It will be over with soon. (Evan's coments make me laugh.Cute lovable Chip.See ya soon!)

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh you really do have such a great hubbie!!! I love spending time with you guys! Thanks for always making us feel welcome at your home! Im so excited for our Utah BBQ Friday!