Friday, May 29, 2009

Favorite Things Swap!!!!

We all know we blog stock! Well as I was blog stocking this blog cute blog http://chrisandstaceysargent.blogspot.com/ I happened to see she was doing a favorite things swap. It is where you are paired up with another friend or partner that has signed up and get together some of your favorite things and SWAP! I decided to sign up even though we have never met and she has no idea who I am. She gladly accepted and paired me up with a really cute girl that I have never met who lives in Vancouver, Washington. I have had so much fun putting together some of my favorite things to send to her. Since this has been so much fun and I have made a new friend I have decided to host one! How EXCITING!!! I need all my friends and blog stockers to sign up! I am hoping this works out. So PLEASE join in my Favorite Things Swap!

This is how it works:
  1. Sign up! I need either a link to your blog or an email address.
  2. When paired up you will have 2 weeks to spend 20-25$ on your favorite things. Tell a little bit about yourself and tell them why they are your favorite things. ( You can also make things to add)
  3. Contact your partner so they know where they need to send there package and that they know their partner is in!
  4. I will be giving out updates to when it will start and the day when you should be shipping out your package!
I hope this isn't too confusing and you are able to understand! Let me know if you have any questions!

So now I will be waiting for all of you to join!

19 comments:

laura said...

you know i'm in! can't wait....xoxo

Amy said...

I'm in.

Julie Bird said...

me too!

Julia said...

sounds great!

patty said...

count on me Lace.pattylatimer@yahoo.com

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I'm in

Julie said...

I'm so excited! Great idea, I'm in!

Jamie said...

ju just called me, i'm in!

CoLiE-O said...

got your message. count me in. makes me a little nervous..what if no one likes what i like ? :) o-L

Colleen said...

IN!

laura said...

your jam was delicious!!! those two containers are going to go fast xoxo

Tiffany said...

colleen shared this with me and i'm in.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Heck yes I'm in!!!

.mel. said...

I've been meaning to sign up... so count me in! (i've done it before, so fun!)

Sara & Saylor said...

Count me in woman! Im so glad you are hosting one! ; )

Sherie said...

oh.OH.OH..can I play too? Even though I'm more "mature"?...I see your Mom signed up..so I'm all over it! :)

Sherie said...

oops, forgot to give you my address: sdanjanovich@skywest.com

Amber said...

Oh, I think this sounds fun! I'm in. If you need my email (since my blog is private) it's ambiefoster@gmail.com

Kristen Nicole said...

Lacey,
This is Kristen, i'm in. I would love to do this.