This is the last chance to sign up for my swap! I will give until Tuesday evening. There are 17 people so far. I need a couple more! Don't hesitate. This will be a lot of fun.
Everyone would be happy to get a package in return! If you have any questions just ask! I will be giving partner assignments by Friday.
Once again Final Call!!!!!
Sign up!
Everyone would be happy to get a package in return! If you have any questions just ask! I will be giving partner assignments by Friday.
Once again Final Call!!!!!
Sign up!
3 comments:
Ill do It! I did the swap on Stacey's blog too. I just saw your comment and had a blast doing it ( although I haven't got my package yet, ill probablly get it today!) If you have room for 1 more I'd love to join, Im In So Cal too! =) Here's my email Ameskross@aol.com
I know you will be super excited to see that I finally signed up!! : ) Thanks for such a fun time at the Dodgers game!
get joci to do it!!!!
Post a Comment