It's here!!!
I know this is a day early but I am excited and if I don't post them now than the weekend will fly by!! I hope everyone will enjoy this as much as I have. I will give until Monday June, 29th for everyone to get their packages ready. That Monday will be the day everyone must ship them out! It should be a fun surprise!!
Rules
1. Melanie - Nicole
2. Kristen knw0806@yahoo.com - Laura
3. Mindi - Sara sarajaneaz@hotmail.com
4. Julia - Ashley
5. Amber ambiefoster@gmail.com - Tiffany
6. Sherie - Jamie
7. Amy Campbell - Colleen
8. Patty pattylatimer@yahoo.com - Andrea
9. Julie Bird jubird1223@yahoo.com - Julie Burton
10. Amy - Lacey
Have Fun!!!! Iwill send updates when it gets sooner!
I know this is a day early but I am excited and if I don't post them now than the weekend will fly by!! I hope everyone will enjoy this as much as I have. I will give until Monday June, 29th for everyone to get their packages ready. That Monday will be the day everyone must ship them out! It should be a fun surprise!!
Rules
- Get in touch with your new friend through email or link to their blog, so they know that you are in and ready to go! (exchange addresses)
- Put together some of your favorite things! You can buy, make or both! (cost should be 20-25$)
- Monday June, 29th will be the day to SwAp!!!
1. Melanie - Nicole
2. Kristen knw0806@yahoo.com - Laura
3. Mindi - Sara sarajaneaz@hotmail.com
4. Julia - Ashley
5. Amber ambiefoster@gmail.com - Tiffany
6. Sherie - Jamie
7. Amy Campbell - Colleen
8. Patty pattylatimer@yahoo.com - Andrea
9. Julie Bird jubird1223@yahoo.com - Julie Burton
10. Amy - Lacey
Have Fun!!!! Iwill send updates when it gets sooner!
5 comments:
I dont have a Link to Lacey? =(
I was TOTALLY thinking you were gonna say that and I would look like an idiot!! haha, LOVE IT!!
EXCITED!!! Thanks Lace!
yay for law school husbands! the things we go through.... ;)
Leave a comment on my blog with your email address too so I can add you. Thanks!
Lacey will you send me your email so I can send you my address and get your's?
Ameskross@aol.com
Post a Comment