Why is it that us girls/women go through high amounts of pain to look good? Which most of the time our husbands may not even notice or appreciate the work that we put into ourselves so they think we are amazing! Now, I know that they always think we are amazing and beautiful! So why do we do it? I am in Utah for a few days and today I went through an eyebrow wax, the lower part of my back waxed, (yes, I am 1/4 Italian, dang that dark hair) laser hair removal on my bikini and underarms!!!!!! And when I go home on Saturday I am sure my dear sweet husband wont even notice. I am so glad that I enjoyed the ripping, stinging, redness, burning sensation today for him!! For all of you girls/women who put yourselves through high amounts of pain to look beautiful, I applaud you!!!! Does anyone agree??????? That was only today what will tomorrow hold?
7 comments:
I agree although I have to say that when it comes to waxing generally I tend to get lazy-ish. Oops.
Or...you could be like me and not do anything to yourself ever, so you start to get compliments even when all you do is shower. P.s. Change "woman" to " women" lacey....
hahaha! i loved this post, lacey! you are so cute and awesome! and you are AMAZING for getting yourself waxed in HALF those places! i'm sure darren will appreciate, though ;)
MISS YOU SO MUCH! On my run a couple days ago, i passed by this street named "Lacey Lane", and it made me think of you and miss you more!
Too bad you're flying back to CA on Saturday - that's when I fly in to UT! Just barely missed each other! :/ But soon enough we'll see each other again, i'm sure :)
love ya! xoxo
Amen. Good thought Lace! ha ha!
Ya, I'm really lazy when it comes to shaving, waxing, etc. I'm sure Danny would LOVE it if I would be a little bit more proactive in trying to keep up with that! Good for you to go through all that pain, I'll pass though. Not worth it! :)
I loved having Lacey here this week. We had a blast and she planned fun things for us to do, like movies, dinner, lunch, etc. Love, Deb
Oh I'm sure he'll notice one thing or another - especially your lower back!!!
Post a Comment