Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One of those days........

We all have them. (If you don't, not fair) One of those days!!!! Lately it seems like they are way too often. I guess I need to keep taking them with a smile on my face while deep down inside I want to scream, cry, lay on the couch and never leave the house. I am learning a lot and I know that I am never given anything I can not handle. Thank goodness for venting, Pinkberry and my awesome uplifting husband. I would never survive without my Faith. I am one lucky girl and I just needed to vent! Bring it on!!!!!!!

9 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

ah man. it must be in the air. have you read my posts? i feel your pain! too bad you dont live closer...we could eat froyo together :) chin up!

Colleen said...

I'm giving you permission to scream, cry and lay on the couch all day :-) And if you need to vent you can always call me.

Mandee said...

Hey Girl, I hope everthing is going ok. When I go through trials or hard times, my favorite saying that helps me get through it is "If such things do happen, then I hope there are gifts from having learned the hard way. These gifts are powerful, and they will continue to keep on giving throughout ones life." I hope this helps. Hang in there. Everyone has those days and its ok to vent, cry, scream.

Amy said...

We all have those days. Eat chocolate and then eat more ;)

Julia said...

cheer up charlie! have a great trip, it sure came at a good time! :)

Melissa said...

Lacey,

I am sorry.... I can't say that I know what you are going through, but if you ever need anything you know how to get a hold of me.

I had a rough day today too....a 15 year old BEAUTIFUL girl in my ward lost her battle with Cancer and the funeral was today- talk about a hard thing to experience- it is great to know that she is no longer suffering :-)
LOVE YOU!

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

I was going to suggest Ice Cream! But Pinkberry Is De-Lious!!!! Im sorry, I hope your days get better =)

Julie said...

Lace, I wish I was there to get a pinkberry with you and talk. Love you, can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Jamie said...

Lacey, You're a tree, and life can only knock your branches off, you have a strong trunk!! (i just posted about one of those days) Hope that you're okay! Love ya Lace