So far it has been a great Summer! I am not liking how fast it going though. I enjoy Darren coming home early, the sun staying out longer, our Summer walks and all of the fun get togethers with friends. This last week was a busy one and that is why it has taken so long to post. So know I am playing catch up! In the last week we have celebrated the 4th which was seriously an all American (California style) day! We celebrated with going to the beach, a barbecue, fireworks and 1 1/2 of traffic. It truly was a perfect day!!
Last Monday our good friends Danny, Mindi and little Whit came up from Newport to say hi! Laura and Cort joined us for dinner we all had a grand time. We sure do miss those guys!! Thanks Westenskows for coming up!
Here are a few pics of the fun time we had!
I promise I won't take so long this week!
P.S. We had a bird fly down our chimney tonight. That's was a chore to get the bird back to freedom! I can proudly say Darren did a marvelous job getting the birdy out!
Last Monday our good friends Danny, Mindi and little Whit came up from Newport to say hi! Laura and Cort joined us for dinner we all had a grand time. We sure do miss those guys!! Thanks Westenskows for coming up!
Here are a few pics of the fun time we had!
I promise I won't take so long this week!
P.S. We had a bird fly down our chimney tonight. That's was a chore to get the bird back to freedom! I can proudly say Darren did a marvelous job getting the birdy out!
3 comments:
We had a very fun time too! That is really funny that a bird went down your chimney, super random!
Happy 4th!!! Look at Laura bundled up... did you guys go to Alaska for the 4th? I'm just sayin.
the 4th in California sounds like fun. Great pictures!
Post a Comment