Last Saturday we went on a Segway tour of California Adventure! Yes, we still have year passes and with those year passes come discounts on tours. Our good friends Kelly and Hyrum also have year passes and had asked us to join them. I know once we put on one of those gorgeous helmets we become even cooler!!!! We arrived bright and early to have muffins and juice and learn how to ride a Segway with our group. (who were very, very interesting a.k.a Patrick) It really is crazy how those machines work! It was a little dicey at first with me and stopping. One time I couldn't stop and went zipping past the group who had already stopped. I went into an alley and the tour guide had to run after me and physically stop me! I think they were a little nervous that I was going to crash. Too bad we didn't have that on video! We segwayed through the park before it was open with the tour guide telling us interesting facts about the park. We had a great time! We know want to buy a Segway!
6 comments:
That sounds like a pretty awesome time. My fondest CA Adventure memory is still watching Mary totally freak out on the tower of terror...
I'm glad you guys are still having fun out there.
Looks like so much fun. I'm glad you guys are enjoying Cali. and the summer. Love you
I love it! My brother looked into riding a Segway on the beach but they were too expensive. This sounds like so much fun. I'm totally jealous!
Yes, you certainly need to know how to duck away from light sabers. Very important. Overall, how cool is that?!
Jesse and I will have to try it! It looks like so much fun!
I must say you all look awesome in your helmets! Nice work on your segway skills!
Post a Comment