Darren Lacey Mckinly and Chip
Oh good to know! I wanted to see that.
It was fun! Can't wait for our cobb salad dinner tonight:).
best movie! i wish i was julia childs. cortney and i left the movie theater starving.
I heard it is really cute! can't wait to make Danny go see it. he is going to love it! ;)
that was a great movie!
So I guess it's safe to say it's a chick flick and dragging your husband along would not be recommended?! Good to know - looks cute :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh good to know! I wanted to see that.
It was fun! Can't wait for our cobb salad dinner tonight:).
best movie! i wish i was julia childs. cortney and i left the movie theater starving.
I heard it is really cute! can't wait to make Danny go see it. he is going to love it! ;)
that was a great movie!
So I guess it's safe to say it's a chick flick and dragging your husband along would not be recommended?! Good to know - looks cute :)
Post a Comment